Thank you, 2010

Thank you 2010 for the happy moments and the lessons learned. Thanks for making me more optimistic, for making me see the filled half of the cup. Thanks for making me enjoy the good stuff and learn from my mistakes. Thank you for giving me more strength, for making me accept whatever comes and work on making the best out of it. Thank you for making me learn that God always does what's best for me, for making me learn that nothing, or noone, should be taken for granted. Thank you for letting me know that I should only  judge after I try. Thanks for reminding me that I always need to work hard if I want the best. Thanks for reminding me of my duties toward my country and my family. Thanks for making me more independent, for making me think of people's feelings, not only mine. Thanks for making me stronger, for making me one year wiser, for giving me the ability to love deeper, for making me think outside the box. Thanks for letting me do what I love most, for proving to me that nothing's impossible. Thanks for helping me find inner peace, for making me use my imagination everyday. Thanks for being so enjoyable... Farewell 2010. I'm looking forward to you, 2011 and I know, that you'll be as good as 2010 was only if I work on making you so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push