A Week of Blessings
I'm very happy that I was able to cheer some up with last week's list of blessings, so without further ado, here's this week's list of blessings, and it's pink, as it always will be.
- Making people happy.
- Smiling to yourself for absolutely no reason you know of.
- Being in love, not just that partner-kind-of-love, but being in love with yourself, being in love with life, being in love with your family, being in love with your friends, being in love with your country, being in love with your job, and of course, being in love with your partner if you have one.
- Finishing up a semester of hard work.
- A day that would bring sweet memories of how hard you've worked on something years ago, and how good the outcome was.
- Being strong enough to say exactly how you feel without being afraid of the consequences.
- Making new friends, and discovering how awesome they are.
- Family memories.
- The sea.
- Revolution Graffiti.
And I said it last week, and I'll say it again: spread the love, make your own lists.