The Seductive Darkness

People usually hate darkness for different obvious reasons, but not I. For me, it's never silent unless it's dark, the air is not light unless it's dark, my body is never relaxed unless it's completely dark, with not one source of light. Then, I'm able to think, my inner gleam fills the emptiness. It's only when I open my eyes to the blackness that I truly see. I have my own moon and stars; an enormous, sharply round, crystally white, seductively transparent moon, surrounded by tiny, loudly glowing, blue, as a peacock's crown stars. My moon is my mind, and my stars are my thoughts, some of them are perfectly clear, others are blurred,  but it's only through them that my soul can discover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push