La Vie en Rose

I'm not a kid, I'm not a sassy girl, I'm not a blond, but my favorite color is pink. Since when was it OK, to classify people according to their favorite color? If pink is a girlie color, then what's a boyish color? Black? I know some girls who love black...

I keep wondering what's wrong with pink, why do people jump to conclusions about someone just because they love pink too much for them to bear? What's the relationship between liking pink and being stupid? Pink is not a girlie color, it's just a color, just like any other....



In fact, I don't like pink just because it's a nice hue. Pink means a lot to me, there are many reasons why I love it. Pink is the color or happiness. Pink is red and white, love and purity. Pink is somewhere between the warmth of red and the coolness of white.Pink is right in the middle of anger and peacefulness. Pink is strength with the limit of kindness. My favorite color is pink, I love the purity of life, I enjoy spring when it's not hot or too cold, I'm not ill-tempered and I'm not cold-blooded either, I'm a strong person, but not too strong to forget to be kind at times. My favorite color is pink...I'm a happy person =D....
وما يشكر في نفسه الا إبليس.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push