The One Who Knows it All

I've been given a job at my beloved GUC to teach, I only took it because it felt bad to not take a chance. I really hated that job and I didn't want it at all, but I was always sure that God gave me that job for a reason. Now I know the reason, now I know that this job was one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

I'm so grateful for putting me in the place where I fit best. Thank you so much God, thank you for choosing the best for me. Thank you for guiding me to do what's best for me. You're the one who knows it all, you know what I'm good at, you know what fits me, what will make me happy, what will put my life in place. I'm so proud of myself for believing in taking chances, for trying before hating , for making the right decision, for taking the right path. Thank you God for loving me....

During this semester, I was supposed to teach my students, but I've also learned a lot from them. They've taught me to love life, to laugh a lot (even at myself), to be cheerful and enjoy whatever comes. I've spent a great semester, and made new friends, awesome friends. I've treasured every moment of this semester, and always will. I know I might be the only one who loves this job, but I just do, even though it has its bad side. Bas ha2ool eh ba2a, akl el 3aish mor =)....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push