Wisdom of Mother Teresa

“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” 

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.”

“Peace begins with a smile..” 

“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”

“Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” 

“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.”

“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.
We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.” 

“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”

“If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push