Cheer up =)

This post is a collection of things that cheer me up, if you ever feel depressed try one or two of them they might work =)....

  • Remember those days back when we used to have inboxes filled with colorful forwards? I got this one ten years ago, yes ten! And ever since it's been hanging in my room and always will. It's lovely give it a read
  • This oldie was played in my school reunion three years after we graduated. It was one happy day, it felt so good to be there again, and it felt even better to know that some of my teachers still remember me. They played the song while showing photos of us from KG to high school. It's a wonderful memory, but even if you don't have a memory connected to it. Once you here "Those were the Days" you'll remember your good old days =).

 

  • Milkshake! Nothing makes me feel happier. I'm sure no one needs a recipe, but just in case here are some 
  • Hallmark cards. As my favorite forward says, sending cards to people make you happy, but even if you have no reason to send someone a card, open Hallmark's website and take a look at the loveliness =).
  • Photos that hold good memories. Believe me, you won't be able to stop yourself from smiling at the photos.
  • Bubble baths. Well, maybe only if you're a girl =).
  • A good read. Reading cheers up any human being, because if you let yourself, a book will take you to a different world, fa away from yours. When you come back, you'll be full of energy, ready to enjoy yours again.
  • Playing with a puppy. Yes! They're our best friends, and best friends know best how to cheer us up =D.
  • Watching ballet. I'd rather watch it in the opera, but here's Swan Lake's Small Swans for now. Let the music take you away, watch how good they dance. It's heavenly, they really are swans :')

 
  • Chocolate. Nothing beats it, those who don't like chocolate (yes, they exist) are missing a lot.
  • Quotes about happiness. They're all over the web, but here's one of my favorites: "Love the moment. Flowers grow out of dark moments. Therefore, each moment is vital. It affects the whole. Life is a succession of such moments and to live each, is to succeed."
  • Disney Characters quotes. I don't know about you, but I believe that these quotes are full of wisdom. This website has some.
  • Late night conversations with family, best friends, or a lover, this is so comforting. But sometimes we feel like we can't talk to anyone, that's when we need a different kind of conversation... keeping a diary.
  • Good memories, especially when shared with someone over a drink and a good laugh.
  • Remembering my favorite things, and everyone else's ;).
   

....And these are a few of my favorite things =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push