Quotes I Love
Here are some of my top favorite quotes, mostly from books, that I "try" to live by =).
- "Fall seven times, stand up eight"
- "For every cloud there is a silver lining"
- "It's the little things that make life"
- "There is a way to be good again"
- "When spring comes, it melts the snow one flake at a time"
- "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting"
- "When you want something all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"
- "God has prepared a path for everyone to follow. you just have to read the omens that he left for you."
- "All things are one"
- "Your eyes show the strength of your soul"
- "The truth shall set you free"
- "When you close your eyes you can be just about anywhere you want to be"
- " Start each day with a grateful heart. Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter. End each day with a grateful heart"
- "It is not how much we do, but how much love we put in the doing. It is not how much we give, but how much love we put into the giving."
- " Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction"
- " Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you'll land among the stars"
- " What a luxury it was for people to hold their loved ones whenever they wanted"
- "When you're on your own, you look for signs. Sometimes you make them up, sometimes they're actually there, but most of the time you can't tell the difference from the two."
not a body with a soul, I'm a soul that has a visible part called the