Pen of Life

If you were my pen I'd draw my life with your ink in the color of happiness. You'd draw on leaves of Lotus, so pure as a baby's soul. Your words would tell the story of a quill that has stopped flying and landed down for a greater good. With every line you write you'll add meaning to the world. With every figure you draw a bird will be let out of that big cage of mine. The edits you make will bring my birds closer to the sky wisdom. With every line you draw under a word a new truth will be discovered. My dear pen, the day you stop drawing is the day my birds stop flying, is the day my world becomes dim, so never stop drawing all the beautiful meanings in the world.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push