The Silent Scream

The sound of my heartbreak is so loud that it shakes my walls, it is so deep inside me that it can't be heard. I run in circles in this garden of thorns trying to find the way out, but I'm locked up here inside of me. I want to end this misery, to jump off my cliff, but there's no place to fall. I look around in my circles trying to find my broken pieces, but they're gone. They left with the last hope of mending my soul. They've left me to a grey sky that never turns blue, it's the end of my light, the end of me. I wish I could share these burning flames that darken my days with someone, but I have lost the will to speak. The only thing that comes out whenever I open my mouth is the silent scream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Legend of Osiris, Moral of the Legend

Who Voted for Shafiq?

Egypt Uprising 2013: One Last Push